Sunday, November 22, 2015

Santa Team Polaroid



 Hello Crafty friends....

Welcome to my very 1st blog... My name is Jan and I'd to share with you my 1st craft project!



I love to make my Santa and his team to be abit more in trend... So I decided to make the polaroid picture for them.  And here how I made it....


On my white card front panel, I used Simon Says Stamp and ClearlyBESOTTED Collaboration for STAMPtember 2014 -Winter Friends.  I used Mama Elephant Die - Polaroid Fun to cut the polaroid frame and then stamped, masked and colored on the inner white panel. I then cut again on black card stock just for the black frame.

On top part I used My Favorite Things Die - Magical Memories to cut out the Magical banner then cut again on red cardstock.  I then inland the white alphabet onto the red banner.

For the Day banner, I did the same as magical banner but change the colors of the banner and the Day word.

After I inlaid all pieces together I did put backing up paper to hold all the pieces before I put on my card front. I white embossed the sentiment from Mama Elephant Stamp - Merry Greetings.  I then distress the edges with distress ink - antique linen.

I hope you guys like it and hv a magical day!

Cheers,
Jan







No comments:

Post a Comment