Wednesday, December 23, 2015

A Royal Celebration



Hi everyone, this is Jan from handcraft hobby here today we are featuring Enchanted Wishes which will be on sales for the next 3 days, Dec 22, 23 and 24. For the month of December, every 3 days a different stamp set will be feature here on the blog and on sales at 15% off! 

And here is my card project




I started with embossing the star background using Across The Borders stamp set with clear embossing power.  I then used  Fancy Frame dies (3rd one from the largest) cut on gold glister paper and cut the inside square shape to make a frame.  For the picute itself I created by stamping images from Enchanted Wishes stamp set and colored with various copic markers.  I masked all the images and inked up with blue ink for picture frame background.
For the sentiment I stamped and cut it into the banner shape.

And here is the closer look at the image


Thank you so much for stopping by and here are CDD products that I used.

Enchanted Wishes

Across The Borders

Fancy Frame Dies



.


No comments:

Post a Comment