Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Im Dreaming of A White Christmas

Hello friends

Merry Merry Christmas to u all.. Today sharing is a funny card using Lawn Fawn Stamps - Toboggan Together, Stuck on You and Milo's ABCs.  Here is the card I made





















I stamped the little fox and masked him off then stamp the catus behind to create the scene of desert.  I then mask of the bottom part of my card for desert area then inked up tumble glass distress ink for a light blue sky.  I arranged the alphabet and stamps them on the sand area.  I colored using various copic markers.  Oh but not to forget the sun I finished it with stickle for shiny bright sun shine :)

Hope u guys have a wonderful day!

Cheers,
Jan

2 comments:

  1. This is just too stinkin' cute! Great job! Thank you so much for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete