Monday, March 28, 2016

Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party Theme Black & White with A Splash of Color



Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Let It Snow"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over 
at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget 
about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice

$25 Gift Card (Regular Priced Items)


Here is what I made..
I giggled alot when I had the idea of doing this card.  I first stamped the Cow from Farm Living stamp set in the middle of my white card panel.  I then made a mask by stamping again at masking paper or post-it note and fussy cut it out.  I then placed my masking and began to stamp the cow on the left and right with light gray ink.  I used stamp positioning to restamp both cows (left and right) to make it abit darker.  I then moved my masking to 2nd cow on the left and stamped the cow again toward the left hand side.  I repeated the same process on the right hand side cow.

After the masking was done, I began to color them with various copic markers.  I used Warm gray01, W03 and W05 on the most left and most right cows. Warm gray03, W05 and W07 were on the left and right cows of my center cow.  For my main center cow I used R22, R24 and R29.

Closeup look (great dimension for 1 layer card)

 I stamped the sentiment "Cawabunga!" also from Farm Living stamp set at the center above my image and used red color pencil to hi light and matching my red color on the cow.  I then cut my panel with Fancy Frame Dies and layer it on black card stock then to my card base.  To finish it off, I used Lily White Sprinkles I colored some in red and black and sprinkled all over my card.  And it's done!

 Here is the closer look of the sentiment and Sprinkles

Thank you for stopping by and I wish you a Wonderful Day!


Here are all the CDD products I used:

Farm Living

Fancy Frame Dies

Lily White Sprinkles





No comments:

Post a Comment