Monday, May 23, 2016

Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party Theme - Create A Scene



Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Create A Scene"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over 
at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget 
about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice


Here is what I made..


 I first stamped the fairy house (from Enchanted Tales stamp) and masked it off with some masking tape.  I then stamped partially the flowers line (from Build A Scene 2 stamp) to the right and the pebbles/rocks path (from Build A Scene stamp) to the front of the fairy house.

I hand-drawn the pebbles/rock to extend the path and stamped the unicorn (from Magical Wishes stamp) as if she was standing on the path galloping to visit her friends at the fairy house (*lol* so fancy) and of course I needed to mask it off as well...  I then started to color the glass area with various green copic markers.  For the sky I used tumble glass distress ink and lightly inked up for the sky.

I then took off all the masks and began to color other images with also copic markers and I couldn't leave the unicorn alone I had to give her that "cutie mark"

I used my go-to Fancy Frame die to cut off the panel and mounted on to black layering card stock then attached it to my card base.  I stamped the sentiment (from Adventure Awaits stamp) and sprinkled Comet Sequins to finish off my card.

Here's closer look

The Fairy house

3 Dimension at the flowers
I also popped up the flowers on the fairy house to give it some dimensions.


 Sentiment, Unicorn and Comet sequins

Thank you for stopping by and I wish you all a Wonderful Day!

Here are CDD products I used

Enchanted Tales
  
Build A Scene 2

Adventure Awaits

Build A Scene

Magical Wishes
 
Fancy Frame Dies
 
Comet Sequins




No comments:

Post a Comment