Thursday, May 19, 2016

Happy Birthday from Rainbow Robots

Hello there my crafty friends...

Hope you are all doing well.  Im on Craftin Desert Divas' Blog today sharing with you my project using "Adventure Awaits" stamp set.

Here is what I made


My card sharing today is simple but colorful and I promise NO MASKING! :)

What could it be a great idea for a boy card? Robot! Yes, that's right!  I started by stamping this tiny robot from Adventure Awaits stamp set at the center of my card.  I then moved my way to the left and to the right then up and down to create my main panel.  I then stamped my sentiment from Simply Said stamp set at the center of my card.

I began to color all my robots using copic markers with rainbow colors.  I did about 3 shades of each colors.  After done with the robots I used my grey copic markers to go around each robots for dimensions.  I also used 3 shades of grey W1, W3 and W5.  I only used W5 on the right side of the robots.

Here is the closer look


I hope that you can see the dimensions with the grey markers.  I then mounted the panel onto black layering card stock.  I wanted my card base to match my robots colors so I used the darkest color markers of each robot that I colored to color around the edge of my card base.

I finished it off by sprinkled Comet Sequins and it's done!


I hope you like it and Thank you for stopping by... Have a Wonderful day!

Here are the CDD products that I used :


Adventure Awaits

Simply Said

Comet Sequins





No comments:

Post a Comment