Thursday, July 7, 2016

Missing You

Hello there Crafty Friends...
I am so glad to be back here again on Craftin Desert Divas Blog.  I'd like to share with you today my project showcasing Farm Living and Build A Scene 2 stamps.

Here's what I have for you...
I've seen so many beautiful cards using sportlight stamping technique.  So I decided to try it out and I think I like it!

I began by stampping the cutie pig from Farm Living stamp and masked him off so that I could stamp the pond from Build A Scene 2 stamp as if the pig was missing his companion while having fun at the mud puddle. :) 

I also stamped the pond on another white card stock for my backdrop panel.  I then colored the scene with various copic markers having colorful colors on the pig panel and grey colors on the backdrop panel.  I used Stitched in Circle Dies to cut off the pig panel and temperary put it on top of my backdrop panel so that I could estimate where to cut the backdrop panel using Fancy Frame Dies.

At this point I felt that it's abit too plain so I stamped the cattails stamp from Build A Scene 2 at the lower left and also lined it up and stamped on my circle panel.  Thanks to the MISTI :) I knew that my cattails will overlapping the rocks.  So I stamped the cattails image again twice on white card stock. I colored one in colors and another one in grey tones.  Yes I did fussy cut them and attached them respectively.

 I then popped up the circle panel on form tape and carefully placed it on top of the grey panel then onto black card base.  To finish it off I used Sweetness Sequin Mix and sprinkle here and there.
 
Here are the closed up look

Thank you for stopping by today. Have a Wonderful day!

Click here for CDD products that I used
Farm Living
Build A Scene 2

Fancy Frame dies
Stitched in Circle Dies

Sweetness Sequin Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment