Friday, February 17, 2017

Whimsical Wishes

Hello there crafty friends...

I am so excited that finally I can share with you Craftin Desert Divas February Release Products.

But first... All products are NOW AVALIABLE at CDD shop Click here

The special this release is FREE shipping with minimum purchase. US customers with $20. minimum order use code: 20SHIP for free shipping. International customers with $40. minimum purchase use code: 40SHIP for free shipping. Offer is not valid on previous orders, In stock items only. Offer valid 2-16 thru 2-26-17. 

I have 3 projects to share with you in this post and I'll have another 2 projects to share at later post.

Project # 1 : Whimsical Wishes Stamp
As always (if possible), I did onelayer card for this beautiful fairy holding the fairy dust bottle from Enchanted Tales stamp to match the sentiment that said "Fairy dust is like love, it creates magic whenever you give it away".  


I colored her with copic markers and used distress inks for the growing effect and night sky background.  I cut my panel using Fancy Frame dies.

Project # 2 :  Whimsical Wishes Stamp + Scene Builders Dies
Using Scene Builders Dies to create the element details of this card.  These dies made it so easy to create the scene.  I cut all the elements from some textured cardstock as well as pattern paper from Doodlebug Gingham-Linen Rainbow Petite Prints.  The adorable dragon and sentiment are from Whimsical Wishes stamp and my main panel was cut with Picture Frame dies.


I finished it off with New Sweet Sixteen Sequins and New Pink Dew drop.  I used Multi Medium Matte to adhere them.


Project # 3 : Treasure Trolls Stamp

I had a BLAST coloring this background digital stamp designed by our talented Mindy.  I stamped this adorable troll and the gems cart onto some white cardstock colored them with copic markers and fussy cut them out.  It's quite a process of thought to color the background image since I wanted to show the hilight and the grow of the lamp and the shine of the gems cart as well as the relection of the gems inside the tunnel.

End result... Im very happy how it turned out.  I also cut gold glitter cardstock from Inside Scalloped Square dies to frame my panel and sprinkled Glimmering Gemstones Sequin here and there.  I used Multi Medium Matte as my sequins adhesive.

http://craftindesertdivas.com/mine-digital-stamp/?aff=7
Here is the Mine Background digital stamp.

I hope you like them and I'll be sharing my another 2 projects in the next blog post.

(Links are affiliated links which mean I'll earn some money from CDD at NO EXTRA cost to you if you purchase from these links.... Thank you)

Here are other CDD products that I used
Enchanted Tales

Fancy Frame

Picture Frame

Inside Scalloped Square

Gingham-Linen Rainbow Petite Prints
Multi Medium Matte

No comments:

Post a Comment