Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Whimsical Wishes stamp Day 1 - Craftin Desert Divas February Product Sneak Peek

Hi everyone.... I am shareing with you today my 1st project for Craftin Desert Divas February Products Sneak Peek featuring Whimsical Wishes stamp set.

February Release specials: All items will be in the CDD Shop on 2/16 at 3pm EST. The special this release is FREE shipping with minimum purchase. US customers with $20. minimum order use code: 20SHIP for free shipping. International customers with $40. minimum purchase use code: 40SHIP for free shipping. Offer is not valid on previous orders, In stock items only. Offer valid 2-16 thru
2-26-17.


Here is what I made
I am absolutely in love with this stamp set.  The moment I saw it I know immediately what I wanted to do or what kind of scene I would love to create.  And of course it has to be my favorite One layer card. :)

I began to stamped the adorable Flying Cheetah in the middle of my card panel.  I then stamped the tree trunk image from Build A Scene stamp off the panel at both left and right sides.  I then filled in with the mushroom images unter the tree trunk.
I colored the background first using copic markers (just in case I make mistake so I can correct it before I move on to my main image).  It's quite a challenge for me to make the blue sky blending well... (mid way thru I need to refill my markers though) *lol*

And here is the closer look at the Flying Cheetah 
(love him/her)
I then stamped and white heat embossed the sentiment which is perfect for this card.  I cut my panel with Fancy Frame dies and attached it to my black card base.  And it's done! :)

I hope you like it and I'll be shareing my 2nd project soon...

(Links are affiliated links which mean I'll earn some money from CDD at NO EXTRA cost to you if you purchase from these links.... Thank you)

Here is the other CDD products that I used
Build A Scene
Fancy Frame Dies


No comments:

Post a Comment