Thursday, March 30, 2017

Day 30 of The Daily Marker 30 days Coloring Challenge March 2017

It's a beautiful day and today is the last day of my favorite challenge....

Hi...

Im super excited as well as sad that today is the last day of the faboulous 30days daily marker challenge.  I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to Kathy Rac from the daily marker for hosting this amazing challenge.  I've met so many sweet and talented crafty friends and they're so dear to me.  Who will understand the crafter only the crafters themselves, right?

Here is for you Kathy

I am enjoy every single moment of everyday that I did my practice coloring...  I am sad yes but not long because I know that there will be the next one :)

I used the hibiscus flower and leaves stamps from Craftin Desert Divas called Botanical Layers stamp.  I used the outline images and filled in those with copic markers and finished up the details with Polychomos color pencils.

After I colored I cut my panel with Fancy Frame dies and also used the word "Thanks" from Greeting Words dies and cut directly onto the image for the hiddend sentiment.  I also cut the word Thanks from white card stock and stacked them up for dimension.


The sentiment "Just for you" stamp that I used is from Simply Said stamp and I did spelled Kathy name using Elegant Brush Script stamp.  All products that I used for this card is from Craftin Desert Divas and I love CDD products

I did missed 2 days for the challenge, one was on my daughter's birthday (Mar 11) and I was totally knocked off on Mar 27.. *lol*  And here they are all








And again Kathy... Thank you so very much.  Hope you guys like all of them or not some :) Have a beautiful day.

Hugs,
Jan

6 comments:

  1. These are so incredibly beautiful. I must get some Coptic markers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... Sha, Thank you so much for your lovely compliment./Jan

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous coloring of the hibiscus, Jan!

    ReplyDelete