Sunday, May 7, 2017

Wishing You Rainbows and Sunshine

Hello my friends.

I am on  Craftin Desert Divas's blog today sharing with you my card showcasing Rainbows & Sunshine stamp from our April Release.

Here is what I have for you

I couldn't reist this cutie girl from Rainbows & Sunshine stamp.  I stamped her along with some clouds to create my scene.  I colored her up with copic markers and used the fence and grass borders dies from Outdoor Landscape 2 dies.  My initial plan was to inlaid the fense and the grass on my front panel. But after I laid them down I felt that the grass was a bit too little so I added the negative piece of the grass die cut to make it fuller.  After I glued them down I then used Crazy Stitched Frame dies to make a decorative edges for my panel.  Can't live without it :)


I then stamped the sentiment and used Marvy Uchida Liquid Applique in blue to make my puffy clouds.  I also used Nuvo Crystal Drop in Wedgewood Blue to make rain drops.  I finished it off by sprinkled Arizona Skies sequins using Multi Medium Matt as my adhesive.

I hope you like it and Thank you for stopping by today.

Here are CDD products that I used
Rainbows & Sunshine
Outdoor Landscape 2 
Crazy Stitched Frames
Wedgewood Blue
Arizona Skies
Multi Medium Matte


No comments:

Post a Comment